On Thursday 21 September 2017, the USPI annual MB meeting will be held at the ISVW (International School of Philosophy) in Amersfoort, NL.
The USPI annual meeting will run from 13:00 to 18:00 hrs, followed by drinks until 19:00.
The main topics of the agenda are:
- Welcome, introductions and USPI business plan
- Deployment of information standards process industry
- ExxonMobil views on plant information management (IM) and CFIHOS
- TOTAL views on “digital twin” concept and CFIHOS
- Chevron views on plant IM and CFIHOS, and status and plans of the Information Standards Sub Committee (ISSC) under IOGP
- Special Interest Group BIM – Process industry
- Systems Engineering in Building & Construction BIM/CB-NL, in context of ISO 15926
- The COINS project for exchange of Building & Construction information and its adoption in ISO
- Deployment of information standards process industry continued
- The EPIM STI project
- The UK hub for equipment supplier data / CFIHOS
- Technical data API in process / maritime industry Business cases and pilots
- Summary, actions & closure
You can download the detailed agenda here. Should you wish to join this meeting please fill out the response form that you can download here and send it by email to USPI. Alternatively you can register directly through USPI SharePoint here. You will find more information about USPI and membership on this page. Should you wish to have a discussion about this, please contact Paul van Exel, Director of USPI.